Issue Number: Tax Tip 2022-41
Taxpayers can find tax help in several languages on IRS.gov
IRS.gov provides helpful information for taxpayers and is a great place to start for tax questions. Many products and services are offered in several foreign languages.
For access to information in any of the seven languages that the IRS currently translates information, taxpayers can click on the English dropdown tab in the top menu bar on the IRS.gov home page. The dropdown will list the other languages a taxpayer can choose to view IRS.gov pages.
Tax information is available in Spanish for both individuals and businesses. This includes IRS Free File options and useful tools like ¿Dónde está mi reembolso? and Asistente EITC. Help is also available in:
Here are some of the multilingual resources available:
- Taxpayer rights. The Taxpayer Bill of Rights is available in seven languages, which are listed at the top of the page.
- Help for taxpayers and tax professionals: Special filing season alerts. Available in seven languages, this special page on IRS.gov includes the latest filing season updates and details of the agency’s ongoing efforts to address the inventory of previously filed tax returns.
- E-file resources. If taxpayers still need to file their 2021 tax return, they should choose e-file. It’s available through mid-October.
- Forms and publications. Taxpayers can view and download many tax forms and publications in both English and Spanish.
- IRS2Go. The free IRS2Go app is also available in Spanish. Use it with an iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device. In the app, taxpayers can:
- Get their refund status
- Make a payment
- Find free tax preparation assistance
- Watch IRS YouTube videos
- Get tax news updates
- Interpreter services. Taxpayers can access interpreters in more than 350 languages when interacting face-to-face or over the phone with IRS employees.
- Online tools. These tools provide step-by-step instructions in various languages:
- Twitter. Anyone can get the latest IRS tax news and information in seven languages through the Twitter account @IRSnews.
Share this tip on social media — #IRSTaxTip: Taxpayers can find tax help in several languages on IRS.gov. https://go.usa.gov/xz8zw
Thank you for subscribing to IRS Tax Tips, an IRS e-mail service. For more information on federal taxes please visit IRS.gov.
This message was distributed automatically from the IRS Tax Tips mailing list. Please Do Not Reply To This Message.