Issue Number: IR-2022-44
Inside This Issue
IRS updates FAQs for the Premium Tax Credit
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today updated its frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the Premium Tax Credit.
FS-2022-13 PDF includes the following FAQ revisions and additions:
- Updated The Basics FAQs: Q1, Q3, Q4
- Updated Eligibility FAQs: Q5, Q7, Q8, Q9, Q11
- Updated Reporting, Claiming and Reconciling FAQs: Q24, Q26, Q27
- Updated Suspension of Repayment of Excess Advance Payments of the Premium Tax Credit (Excess APTC) for Tax Year 2020 FAQs: Q33, Q36
- New Unemployment Compensation 2020 and 2021 FAQs: Q38 through Q45
These FAQs are being issued to provide general information to taxpayers and tax professionals as expeditiously as possible.
More information about reliance is available.
Thank you for subscribing to the IRS Newswire, an IRS e-mail service.
If you know someone who might want to subscribe to this mailing list, please forward this message to them so they can subscribe.
This message was distributed automatically from the mailing list IRS Newswire. Please Do Not Reply To This Message