CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- COVID-19: Vaccine Access in Long-term Care Settings
- There’s Still Time: Recommend the Flu Shot
- Chiropractic Treatment of the Spine: Comparative Billing Report in January
- Calendar Year (CY) 2022 Annual Update for Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule and Laboratory Services Subject to Reasonable Charge Payment — Revised
- New & Expanded Flexibilities for RHCs & FQHCs during the COVID-19 PHE — Revised
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).