CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, January 13, 2022
- COVID-19: Updated Materials for Visiting Nursing Homes During Omicron Surge
- COVID-19: Vaccine Access in Long-term Care Settings
- COVID-19: New HCPCS Code for Remdesivir Antiviral Medication – Updated NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel Link
- COVID-19: Pfizer Booster Doses for Ages 12+ & Immunocompromised Ages 5–11
- CMS Proposes Medicare Coverage Policy for Monoclonal Antibodies Directed Against Amyloid for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease & National Stakeholder Call
- Additional Residency Positions: Apply by March 31
- Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Updated Documents
- DMEPOS Requirement Updates Effective April 13
- RHC: AIR Payment Limit for CY 2022
- Non-Medical Factors Can Affect Patient Health
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).