Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Fee schedule updates
The fee schedule was revised on January 1, 2022, with the following changes:
PCT fees to foreign offices
- 1701: International filing fee (first 30 pages—filed electronically without ePCT or PCT-EASY .zip file) decrease from $1,344 to $1,329
- 1710: International filing fee (first 30 pages—filed electronically with ePCT or PCT-EASY .zip file) decrease from $1,235 to $1,221
- 1702: International filing fee (first 30 pages) decrease from $1,453 to $1,437
- 1704: International search (EPO) fee decrease from $2,091 to $2,065
- 1715: International search (ILPO) fee decrease from $1,107 to $1,104
- 1712: International search (IPAU) fee decrease from $1,697 to $1,604
- 1717: International search (IPOS) fee increase from $1,646 to $1,652
- 1716: International search (JPO) fee decrease from $1,476 to $1,405
- 1709: International search (KIPO) fee decrease from $1,036 to $1,011
- 1714: International search (Rospatent) fee increase from $543 to $549
- 1705: Handling fee decrease from $218 to $216
- 1706: Handling fee 90% reduction, if applicant meets specified criteria—fee decrease from $21.80 to $21.60
The schedule provides information and rates for products and services. For more information, call the USPTO Contact Center at 571-272-1000 or 800-786-9199, or visit the PCT Fees page on the USPTO website.
Stay connected with the USPTO by subscribing to regular email updates.
Visit our subscription center at www.uspto.gov/subscribe to update or change your email preferences.
This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. To contact us, please visit our website www.uspto.gov/about/contacts. To ensure that you continue to receive our news and notices, please modify your email filters to allow mail from email@example.com.
United States Patent and Trademark Office ·600 Dulany Street · Alexandria , VA 22314