CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, December 16, 2021
- Medicare FFS Claims: 2% Payment Adjustment (Sequestration) Changes
- Flu Shot Disparities
- Opioid Treatment Programs: New Information for 2022
- Medicare Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule Private Payor Data Reporting – Delayed until 2023
- PEPPERs for Short-Term Acute Care Hospitals
- COVID-19 Vaccine & Monoclonal Antibody Products: Changes for MA Plan Claims Starting January 1, 2022
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, 15 Valent
- Average Sales Price Files: January 2022
- Skin Substitute Codes
- National Correct Coding Initiative Medicare Policy Manual: Annual Update
- Calendar Year 2022 Update for Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Fee Schedule
- Incorporation of Recent Provider Enrollment Regulatory Changes into Chapter 10 of CMS Publication (Pub.) 100-08
- Summary of Policies in the Calendar Year (CY) 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule, Telehealth Originating Site Facility Fee Payment Amount and Telehealth Services List, CT Modifier Reduction List, and Preventive Services List — Revised
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).