CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, December 9, 2021
- PECOS: Multi-Factor Authentication Requirement Delayed
- HHS Seeks Public Comments to Advance Equity & Reduce Disparities in Organ Transplantation, Improve Life-Saving Donations, and Dialysis Facility Quality of Care
- Orthoses Referring Providers: Comparative Billing Report in December
- Reduced Payment for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Services Furnished in Whole or in Part by a Physical Therapist Assistant or an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Update to Medicare Deductible, Coinsurance and Premium Rates for Calendar Year (CY) 2022
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).