CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Provider Relief Fund Reporting Deadline: November 30, 2021
- HIV: Talk to Your Patients About Prevention & Screening
- Home Health & Hospice: Medicare Provider Resources
- COVID-19: Pfizer & Modena Booster Shots for 18 Years and Older
- Summary of Policies in the Calendar Year (CY) 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule, Telehealth Originating Site Facility Fee Payment Amount and Telehealth Services List, CT Modifier Reduction List, and Preventive Services List
- The Supplemental Security Income (SSI)/Medicare Beneficiary Data for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 for Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Hospitals, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs), and Long-Term Care Hospitals (LTCHs)
- Claims Processing Instructions for the New Pneumococcal 20-valent Conjugate Vaccine Code 90677
- New Waived Tests
- International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision (ICD-10) and Other Coding Revisions to National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) — April 2022
- Medicare Provider Compliance Tips
- National Expansion of the Repetitive, Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport (RSNAT) Prior Authorization Model
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).