Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Veterans: Don’t miss tomorrow’s free innovation and entrepreneurship program
If you are a veteran and an innovator, don’t miss this chance to learn how intellectual property protection can fuel your success. Attend the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) free, virtual 2021 Veterans Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program on Tuesday, November 16, from 2–4:30 p.m. ET. Fellow veterans will share their personal experiences and best practices; and expert panels will discuss how to use a wide variety of available helpful resources.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- How successful veteran innovators use patents and trademarks to protect their valuable inventions and brands
- How the USPTO assists independent inventors and entrepreneurs
- What resources are available from agencies such as the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Office of Veterans Business Development of the Small Business Administration
Expert panels include:
Learning from successful veterans in business
- Charlynda Scales, Founder, Mutt’s Sauce LLC
- Colin Wayne, CEO, Redline Steel
- Krissa Watry, Co-Founder and CEO, Dynepic, Inc.
- Sherman Williams, President and CEO, Body Water LLC
- Joseph Hirl, Supervisory Patent Examiner, USPTO (moderator)
Resources for veterans
- Rebecca Aguilera-Gardiner, CEO, Veterans In Business (VIB) Network
- Darcella Craven, President & Chief Fear Conqueror, Veterans Business Resource Center
- Kimberly Osborne, JD, Deputy Executive Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Jarod Perkioniemi, Associate Director, Entrepreneurship & Small Business, Institute for Veterans and Military
- Laura Wages, Programs Director, SBA Office of Veterans Business Development
- Julianne Metzger, Internal Communications Lead, USPTO (moderator)
This program is presented by the Office of Innovation Outreach. For more information, please contact VeteransInnovation@uspto.gov.
Stay connected with the USPTO by subscribing to regular email updates.
Visit our subscription center at www.uspto.gov/subscribe to update or change your email preferences.
This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. To contact us, please visit our website www.uspto.gov/about/contacts. To ensure that you continue to receive our news and notices, please modify your email filters to allow mail from email@example.com.
United States Patent and Trademark Office ·600 Dulany Street · Alexandria , VA 22314