CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Provider Enrollment Application Fee for CY 2022
- LTCH & IRF: CY 2022 QRP Updates
- Critical Care E/M Services: Comparative Billing Report in November
- Diabetes Resources for You & Your Patients
- Medicare Part B CLFS: Revised Information for Laboratories on Collecting & Reporting Data for the Private Payor Rate-Based Payment System
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
GovDelivery Communications Cloud 7500 Security Boulevard · Baltimore MD 21244