CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
Thursday, November 4, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children
- COVID-19 Vaccine & Monoclonal Antibody Products: Changes for MA Plan Claims Starting January 1, 2022
- Multi-Factor Authentication Requirement for PECOS
- Medicare Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule Private Payor Data Collection & Reporting Webinar — November 10
- COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar for Rural Communities — November 15
- Manual Updates for Clarification on the Election Statement Addendum and Extension of the Hospice Cap Calculation Methodology
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) and Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) PPS Changes
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered
trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Paid for by HHS.
You’re getting this message because you subscribed to get email updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).