Issue Number: Tax Tip 2021-151
2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum seminars now available online
Eighteen new seminars from the 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum are now available on IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.
These self-study seminars provide information using interactive videos, PowerPoint slides and audio transcripts. These and all other previously recorded sessions from prior IRS Nationwide Tax Forums will be available for $29 per seminar.
Here’s a complete list of the new courses:
• Advocating for Taxpayers in Order to Avoid Abusive Tax Schemes
• Be Tax Ready – Understanding Rules for Due Diligence and the Child Tax Credit and Earned Income Tax Credit Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
• Charities & Tax-Exempt Organizations Update
• Closer Look at the IRS Independent Office of Appeals
• Collection Flexibilities During Difficult Economic Times
• Common Issues Presented to OPR and Best Practices to Address Them
• Determining an Individual’s Tax Residency Status
• e-Services and You
• Gig Economy
• Helping You and Your Clients Steer Clear of Fraud and Scams
• Key Enforcement Issues
• Keynote Address
• Keys to Mastering Due Diligence Requirements and What to Expect During a Due Diligence Audit
• Overview of Taxpayer Civil Rights
• Professional Responsibility Obligations when Practicing before the IRS: OPR and Circular 230
• Retirement Plans – IRS Compliance Initiatives
• Tax Law Changes from a Forms Perspective
• Virtual Currency
Continuing education credits
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online is registered as a qualified sponsor of continuing education. For a fee, CPAs, enrolled agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants taking NTFO seminars can earn continuing education credits.
To earn credit, users must create an account, answer review questions throughout the seminar and pass short tests at the end of the seminars.
Individuals can audit NTFO seminars for free. Those who choose to audit seminars will not have access to the review questions or final examination and they will not receive credit for the seminars.
IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Information
Share this tip on social media — #IRSTaxTip: 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum seminars now available online. https://go.usa.gov/xM7rA
For more information on federal taxes please visit IRS.gov.
This message was distributed automatically from the IRS Tax Tips mailing list. Please Do Not Reply To This Message.