This conference is free to military and government personnel. Following trends in the Department of Defense health and safety policy, AFCEA made vaccinations mandatory for those attending the event held at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
Event highlights include:
– Air Force Lt. Gen. Robert J. Skinner, Director, DISA and Commander, JFHQ-DODIN
– Christopher M. Barnhurst, Executive Deputy Director, DISA
– Army Maj. Gen. Garrett S. Yee, Assistant to the Director, DISA
– Dave Frederick, Executive Director, U.S. Cyber Command
– Kelly Fletcher, Performing the Duties of Chief Information Officer, DOD
– Army Lt. Gen John B. Morrison, Jr., Deputy Chief of Staff, G-6
– DISA Small Business Program Training
– Public Safety Communications Update
MEET WITH DISA
– DISA Pavilion in the Exhibit Hall
– 10 Theater Sessions with question-and-answer sessions
– Meet the DISA Seniors and Program Managers networking session
DISA FORECAST TO INDUSTRY 2021
All registered TechNet Cyber attendees are encouraged to participate in the agency’s annual presentation of planned contracting opportunities on Oct. 29.
*This event is free to industry partners only interested in attending Forecast to Industry on the final day of the conference.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY!
VIEW THE COMPLETE TECHNET CYBER PROGRAM
****Update your subscriptions, modify your password or e-mail address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page [https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDISA/subscriber/new?qsp=CODE_RED]. You will need to use your e-mail address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please email [email@example.com]. All other inquiries can be directed to the contact us page on disa.mil [go.usa.gov/3tWWH].
Connect with us: Facebook.com/USDISA | Twitter.com/USDISA.
GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)