Manufacturing Webinar Series Starts Next Week – Free Registration!
Get insights from exporting and manufacturing experts during a new webinar series to celebrate Manufacturing Month (October). It starts September 30th and continues every Thursday at 2pm EDT in October.
- SEP 30 – Manufacturing Day Celebration - manufacturers share how they effectively tapped Federal Government export assistance to achieve global market success.
- OCT 7 – Early-stage Manufacturers – hear about federal resources available to support the idea phase, commercialization, and global growth journey of early-stage manufacturers.
- OCT 14 – Financing/Credit Insurance - learn about finance challenges and solutions for
- OCT 21 – Supply Chain – find out how your company can improve operations, reduce costs, and mitigate risk through effective supply chain management.
- OCT 28 - Celebrando el Mes de la Manufactura – presented in Spanish, Hispanic-owned manufacturers share their export success stories. You’ll also get an overview of Federal export promotion resources.
Register Now for individual sessions or the entire series.
This webinar series is coordinated by Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee partners from the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Commercial Service, EXIM, MEP, and Small Business Administration.
New Reports to Plan Your Global Business
Grow internationally with our Market Intelligence!
Produced by U.S. Commercial Service trade experts at U.S. embassies and consulates, check out these recent reports …
- Thailand Airport Capacity
- India: Travel and Tourism
- Japan Bioeconomy Strategy
- Canada Opportunities for U.S. Infrastructure Companies
- El Salvador Incentivizes Electric Vehicles
- Saudi Arabia Carbon Trading Platform
- Spain Pet Sector
- Or Search for another country or industry.
Trade Finance Videos
Attractive payment terms can be the deciding factor in winning an export deal. Among the trade finance options*, here are three to consider. Watch our NEW VIDEOS to learn how they work, advantages and other considerations.
- Cash-in-advance – the most secure method of payment, but not the most attractive for foreign buyers
- Forfaiting - exporters can obtain cash by selling their medium and long-term foreign accounts receivable at a discount to a forfaiter
- Documentary Collections - an approach used for merchandise and commodity exports, generally with an established and ongoing customer
CONNECT WITH US:
Ready to begin or expand exporting?